I wasn't sure about your point of view until the very end of your review. Being pregnant and having a child changes people. There is no way to explain it, and no way to create that change but to have a child. You will never understand the desperate love until you have a child.
~Erin (whoever that is...)
Yesterday, for some reason, i finally decided i had to respond, for whatever it was worth:
- I'm sorry that you had to slog through my ENTIRE review to understand my feelings (you could have stopped reading--and there were three people who admitted to liking it!)
- You have no idea where i am in terms of motherhood so you can't tell ME how to feel about it or what to understand (one of the reasons i can't relate to what my mother went through is because of some of those same feelings you describe...)
- She never has sought me out so it seems she might not have cared to.
- This is about MY feelings, my issues and thoughts about something i have had to deal with my whole life.
- It is also about my not caring about hers and you can't tell me that i must care!