Saturday, March 10, 2007

what doesn't kill THEM makes THEM stronger...

So here i am 3½ weeks into this infernal-eternal-sinus-infection that might just kill me, and i would be rampaging; but i don’t have the energy.
After having gone through the first week of illness i actually dragged myself to my doctor for a diagnosis and went through a full course of antibiotics~and yes, i took every single one~never skipped a dose (i'm a good little patient when it comes to antiBs~never use them unless absolutely necessary; always take the full course.) Before my course was complete the beastly plague came back with a vengeance, and the doc prescribed another course of the same antibiotic which i tried for five days then, after no results, dragged my ailing body back again. She gave me Bigger, Badder drugs, so, here's hoping...
(in the meantime, my sinuses ache, my ears ache, my throat aches, my throat is sore, i continue to cough, and my migraine refuses to be upstaged; i'm a bit annoyed...)
At the moment my would-be rampaging energy is focused on those who insist on using antibiotics without cause thus helping to bring about our current "superbugs". Did you know this also applies to the current trend of all those antibiotic and antimicrobial soaps, hand sanitizers, cleansers, and whatnot that are all the rage. We're frenziedly and paranoidly cleaning ourselves into even bigger and badder diseases people! Then what will we do to rid ourselves of them. Somehow i thought i was protecting myself by taking care of me and mine but the world influences the whole world (besides i'm miserable and it's so nice to be able to blame someone besides myself for a change)
Anyway, if i Could rampage, this would be the start of my manifesto...

No comments: