Thursday, June 15, 2006

blah, blah, blah...

...has always been one of my favorite phrases (and much better, in my oh so considered opinion, than the (not-one-of my-favorite shows) Seinfeld-coined (or perhaps not coined but at least claimed) "yadda, yadda, yadda..." I often use it in the same sense as those Seinfeld folks--to fill in the, often boring or mundane, predictable details of people's conversations or goings on of my day to day life, etc., blah blah blah.
I once thought this was my own personal phrase (not that i believed it was such a profundity or anything, i had just not heard anyone else utter it) so imagine my surprise and elation/disappointment when i found a t-shirt with my grad schools name on the front and a big
BLAH!
BLAH!
BLAH!
on the back (i think in perhaps it was in place of RAH! RAH! RAH! medon'tknow it was just serendipity) i just had to buy it.
But lately it all just seems to be blah, blah, blah. Or perhaps, more explicitly just Blah.
so i drift through the days without even the energy to rampage...
blah
blah
blah

No comments: