Monday, June 19, 2006

my horrorscope for today:


and yes i do know how to spell horoscope but just look at what my cellphone-generated horoscope message sent me for the day--"it may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others" now i have to admit i kinda like it, but i'm not sure what to think. One day (and i must admit it WAS a REALLY Bad day) i luckily didn't happen to check my messages until 12:01 a.m. so it was technically the next day when i read the LOVELY message "Today just may be the straw that breaks the camel's back." Now if i had read that scope when the message had actually been received it just might have been that final straw (not to mix any metaphors or anything--is that mixing metaphors or is the straw that breaks the camel's back the final straw) Anyway, i'm curious is there an actual astrologer writing these horoscopes or is someone just out there trying to mess with my head (not that that would be an altogether difficult task)?
Good thing i don't really believe in astrology (much).
Although some of the books in my library might have you thinking otherwise.

No comments: